Council Planning Meeting
December 8, 2014 7 pm Council Chambers
1. Application: 360 Woolwich and 15 Mont Street
2. Application: 1511 – 1517 Gordon Street and 15 Lowes Road
3. Application: 132 Harts Lane
4. Decision: 144 Watson Road North
5. Decision: 78 Starwood Drive
6. Decision: 170-178 Elizabeth Street
7. Decision: 781 Victoria Road South (formerly 50 Stone Road East)
8. Decision: 1750 Gordon Street (to allow temporary real estate office/trailer)
9. Decision: 50 Law Drive
10. Decision: 95 Couling Crescent
11. Decision: 300 Grange Road (extension of draft plan approval)
12. Demolition: 2 Deerpath Drive
13. Demolition: 151 Gordon Street.
See you there!
Saturday, November 29th
10:00 am to 2:30 pm
Harcourt Memorial Church, 87 Dean Ave., Guelph
Centre Pieces, Wreaths, Outdoor Arrangements, Decorations, New and Nearly New Gifts, Homemade Baked Goods and Refreshments
Live Music and Performances
Story Time by famed Story Teller Ann Estill- 11:00pm and 1:00pm
The Hanlon Creek Neighbourhood Group is hosting a Christmas Craft Night!
Thursday, November 27th, from 6:30-7:30 pm
in the gym at Jean Little Public School, 56 Youngman Drive
It will be an evening of family fun with lots of holiday crafts, a glass of milk and cookies! (Children must be accompanied by and adult).
Hanlon Creek Neighbourhood Group
The first Planning Meeting of the new City Council will take place Monday, December 8, 2014 at 7:00 pm in Council Chambers.
Development Applications include 340 Woolwich, 132 Harts Lane and 15 Lowes.
For more information on active development files, link here
Leanne and Cathy
Stayed tuned for an updated Ward 5 Guelph website on December 1!!
Councillor Leanne Piper and Councillor-Elect Cathy Downer are teaming up to revamp this site as in information portal for residents.
What would you like to see? Add your suggestions…